Before coming to the Bar, Llewellyn was a solicitor at several leading mid-tier firms in Sydney and Brisbane practicing in their liability insurance and corporate recovery teams. In his varying capacities, Llewellyn’s responsibilities included the management of high volume recovery actions and large scale multi-party disputes.
At the Bar, Llewellyn has a broad civil practice that encompasses commercial law, personal and corporate insolvency law, professional negligence law, succession law, family law, construction law, employment law, liability insurance law and personal injury law in both Queensland and New South Wales.
Llewellyn has appeared on trials and applications in all State courts of Queensland and New South Wales, the Civil and Administrative Tribunals of Queensland and New South Wales and the Supreme Courts of Queensland and New South Wales. He has appeared as junior counsel on appeals to the intermediate appellate courts of Queensland and New South Wales.
On numerous occasions, Llewellyn has represented parties at mediation and in other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Commercial Equity
- Competition and Consumer
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency
- Consumer Banking
- Liability Insurance
- Legal Professional Negligence
- Medical Professional Negligence
- All kinds of Personal Injury
- Schefe v Jetgo Australia Holdings Pty Ltd, unreported, District Court of NSW, 8 February 2018
- Turnbull v Strange  NSWCA 157
- Real Estate Employers’ Federation v Queensland Real Estate Industrial Organisation of Employers  FWC 188